Tuesday, May 6

I find myself-

Along the spring days, opening into the forest of green.
seeking silence, as I am engulfed in the bliss-
sweat pours, I carry my sun
on my back, old forest woman I am
I have done this a million times before
here we are free
society is just a warm blanket tumbling away
away from my jaded skin, the tears that do not come
the stress of angry words
broken away
into my sea of green
only here we are free
-------------------------

I have found a few soultions.

A I plan to go to school eaither this summer or start in the fall
I will be working by my son will be coming to work with me, so my anixety in that aspect will be lifted away- i also can change my full time hours at work to part time so, I can at least try to do both, but not feel as I am neglecting my bundle of sunshine-

I am trying not to take things so personally. I carry weight of others on my back, to close to me. I am in the state to speak up, and let go.

No comments: