Wednesday, June 18

Doop

I am taking time to blog, even though I have a messy house, and a list of things I really need to do. But I haven't written in forever- so here it goes.

Monday was my anniversary.



Second picture is to emphasize how short I am compare to my husband. See my whole face is shaded as he leans his head.




Our day of love was uneventful. Parenting comes first and we come second. Ezra was struck down with a fever, ear infection, and slight rash. His fever was climbing so we had an exciting trip to children's hospital on Friday the 13th. After five hours later we came home with an expensive antibiotic, and a grumpy child.
Let me say blood drawls and crazy folks, plus mama having a lack of dinner. Makes a crappy day-
He is better now, rash is done, fever gone, back to chipper energetic Ezra. Though some teeth are coming into his mouth, not fun-

To celebrate each other, the grandparents are watching the little tike, and were going to spend a night alone. In a hotel room (thanks US government! or we couldn't afford it-)

Other then that, I am just working, trying not to lose my sanity, and going with the flow.

No comments: