Sunday, August 10

The haps-

Well here I am-

Summer has cooled down, the skies are smelling like fall. It's beautiful out.
I am trying to work around my metal edges, and see that life is beautiful.

What's been going on.

Marriage is like a roller coaster, we have been on a down loop, trying to climb back up. Working out the kinks in the wood. It's hard. I am working on my passive-aggression coil. Popping off my top in the moment, so I can get over it, let it out, and let it fly into the cosmos's again. It's hard for me to admit that I get angry over petty things, to speak my mind fully. I am working on it.

On the school front, I have to work out an issue with a loan, file our application for daycare, and then get our financial budget all worked out. No tropical vacations for us anytime soon, but next year I would like to take the family to the ocean.

On the moving front, I have an organized list, of places to call. To go see. Oct 1, were out, to somewhere new. But the computer I was working on the list just crash, and I am frustrated.

On the personal, strange facts and fiction front. I'll get to that tomorrow-

No comments: