Monday, August 11

looking, looking

Looking for an apartment/house, makes me want to tear out my eyes, and drop them in a pan of boiling water. Seriously- I hate talking to people, and I hate people who go on and on, with overwhelming bubbly personalities.
But I got everything I need to get done today, and I am having a little quiet time for myself. a big pat on my back for being overaly orgainzed! I have an excel file for apartment listings-
I got my loan info togeater, applied for day care for Ezra, and tomorrow I just got to go see when we can get him in, whooo ha!

Let's see-

I did get to take my very small vacation to visit a friend in columbus this last weekend. good times, good folks- from her, I have learned that if i ever do have another child, i am going to try to do a home birthing options. after seeing the film the business of being born- i am even more convinced that my birth experience, didn't need to be so dam stressful.

No comments: