Friday, September 5

Back to school-

Well that's where I am again. It's really strange going back to school, with a whole different brain then when I started. Almost ten years has pass for me. Yes I started college when I was 17, and close to 27, my life is a lot different.
I feel like I should give some of these kids some advice, but then I step away.
Everyone has their own path, and its taken me a bit of time to realize what I should be doing is not what I originally signed up to do.
But when I started I was 17- why would I know at the age what I wanted to do for the next 35 years?
I enjoy learning, I have realized I might need to relax a little, but I take this trip in school a lot differently then I did the first one.

I will be working on several art pieces, using 60's fashions and facial expressions. and then finishing my abstract ocean/fish piece. wish me luck on finding the time, i have also picked up a few books to read, and will soon be working part-time again.

I have kind of gave up my domestic duties for a while.

No comments: