Tuesday, September 9

2?

As I took Ezra to the park, I was thinking that he needed a companion, other then mommy to play with. This is the first time in a long while, I have had the urge for another child.
The urge died down, after we left the park and he was all tears.
It's an internal struggle if I want to have more children. Growing up as a only child, I know the downsides of it.
But after this last weekend, I also see the downsides of having a sibling.
It's a tough choice, I just don't know when I am really ready to have kids again, financially and mentally ready. If I will really want to go through the diapers, tantrums, etc. Shrugs, we will know one day.

In other Mama news, we are coming to the age of two. With this I have seen the increase of tantrums. More words, yeah! but not as many as I like, counting, the love Clifford the big red dog, and the mine stages, shyness mixed into random grabbing and touching! It's interesting watching something going through the process of ego, and mimicking behaviors.

On that note, I got to go to bed, to go to school. This weekend I am officially back to making capital- and back to working on the election cycle.

oh if I am asked if I am registor to vote again, I might scream! I know it's a great thing to do,(and granted I have asked folks the same question)- But Christ I voted for Nader, in the election that Gore ran against Bush- call me an old fart!

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

I've been contemplating the same thing.