Tuesday, September 16

I am working on a peice

of actual creative writing that's been swimming around my head for the past few days over the crazy weather, tied into the association of human behavior...look for it-

Tomorrow is my first day of work, oh joy- my job is for a field organizer for a democracy running for congress-It makes my head hurt, on how they are doing things, based on how I have been trained, and seen a well run machine work-
Such as right now they need to end their canvass, oh yeah, already have that info, and start working on getting people out to vote-
but yeah, whatever it's a paycheck, and i asked for more responsibilities, but I don't have the time for it---yeah for being overqualified and under paid!

i am suppose to go out on Saturday, but if my parents still don't have any power, those plans are off-- and then i just give up-- and Ezra is showing signs of another lovely virus, so he comes first you know, over every thing else...

i wanted to do a photo shoot of nature's destruction, but my college was the only one open...so school--- I have a test tomorrow

No comments: