Monday, October 26

the itch

every time i get the baby itch, i decided to go steal another kid for a day to see how it might be like. yesterday i did this, and took my friends son who is 4 and ezra to the zoo. it was there Halloween fest, the last day, and it was warm, so everyone and there mama was there.. did i say i hate crowds? the day went alright, except for the half and hour where ezra would not stop crying.. juggling two little hands, and one (my child) who doesn't listen really well to there mama always..was difficult, there were sweet moments of holding hands and hugs, but then there was screaming and kicking legs (my child) after the free ice cream cups at the treat station, they were both little angels (of course i ran them around the jungle trails) and we went to the rice house, where i thought they would kick me out for there hilarious laughter...
this was not my first trip with multiple children this weekend, I took my brother in law (who i feel more like aunt to since he's going on 12) and my nephew who's 5, and ezra to a carnival..the were all well behaved, but the conlusion there was multiple kids are very expensive.. they all had to play the games, where for ezra the total sum would be 2 dollars, this added up to be about 6-8 dollars, each ride the train and go into the very unscary haunted barn

No comments: