Wednesday, May 5

and...

I love how the wind carries the smell of honey suckle through the air, though honey suckle kills local fauna, it's still beautiful...

eh, i go in my assessment for medication, in a couple of weeks, I don't know how I feel about taking meds, for my issues..right now i am just diagnosed as having a mood disorder, that's pretty general dont you think...

my cat died on sunday morning, bella kitty was the family cat, for the last two months that cat has not left my side at night, he allowed ezra to hug on him, he sat on charles lap, he was big fat, and I think he knew it was coming, I don't know how Bella was when i got him, all I known he was a grown cat, and I had him for six years, and I really miss him, ezra went looking for b-e a lla today, and I about lost it again. I miss my cuddle bear...

i am sticking people for blood at mercy hospital, i hate the childrens ward, where they but kids with behavioral issues, i just dont see how some of these kids are so bad that they are locked up...

No comments: