Wednesday, May 14

Smack Kitty your in time-out!

My goal is to write every day- so please bare with my ramblings about my mundane life-

So Smack Kitty! your in time out-

For those who do not know, I live with a posse of fur balls. I would like to have a horde of animals, but for financial and spacial reasons, I have limited my fur balls, to three kitty friends.

Fur Ball number one is Bella, the 30+ pound cat, who needs a tread mill. He is sweet in nature, just not very energetic. He is Garfield in disposition, but also slightly depressed. He was not always so obese, he was once full of energy. The vet who did his ball chopping, turn out to be a quack. He damaged his ego, and Bella gained a lot of weight after this incident. I.E. Bella shit himself while be operated upon, a thing that shouldn't of happened if he was properly sedated. But the vet fucked up. Thus please advise do not take your fur ball friend to Colerain Animal Clinic.

Fur Ball Number 2- Is a Apollo, the smallest kitty of the bunch. He was left in the gutter by a price hill resident. He was abused, skittish, scared, and tortured as a kitten. Because he had hook worms for so long, it stunted his development. I have worked on reversing the negativity of his past, and he is officially my 'cat'. Please remind the reader that this cat runs at everything. and He and bella are like male kitty lovers.

Fur Ball Number 3- is Sebastion, the most energetic of the bunch, and the friendliest to strangers. I adopted him at the spca, and then pour money into him, because he was sickly cat. (a very long story that I will spare) but there was a time where Sebastion was fed with a syringine.

So that's the general low down-

My fur balls get along with each other, they are family, licks, play fights, and rolling around. But today Apollo had to be put in Kitty time out.

The normal social relationship was broken in my household because a female cat decided to chat at the window. Apollo the skittish one, tried to show his dominance, hisses, hair everywhere, he was trying to tackle his Bella.,a cat three or four times his size. I had to be the dominate 'Cat' and had to wrap the growing Apollo in a blanket, and shut him in the bedroom.

I still don't quite understand how a female changes the whole social equation, especially when she is just at the window, but Apollo goes ape shit.

Mundane enough-? I think so! So shit man go chill out-

No comments: